Swallow The Sun Announce European Tour Dates For November/December 2015
In order to present their upcoming and eagerly awaited new release, Songs From The North I, II & III, melancholy death-doom masters Swallow The Sun have now announced a European headline tour for November/December 2015! They will be accompanied by fellow countrymen Wolfheart and further support bands that will be announced soon. Here is the current list of dates:
- 11.26. Berlin, K17, DE
- 11.27. Hamburg, Headcrash, DE
- 11.28. Rotterdam, Baroeg, NL
- 11.29. Apeldoorn, Gigant, NL
- 11.30. Paris, Glazart, FR
- 12.04. Valencia, Rock City, ES
- 12.05. Barcelona, Apolo 2, ES
- 12.06. Madrid, Caracol, ES
- 12.08. Montpellier, Secret Place, FR
- 12.09. Pratteln, Z7, CH
- 12.10. Brescia, Circolo Colony, IT
- 12.11. Ljbubljana, Orto Bar, SL
- 12.12. Budapest, Dürer Kert, HU
- 12.13. Kosice, Colosseum Club, SK
- 12.14. Krakau, Club Rotunda, PL
- 12.15. Vienna, Viper Room, AT
- 12.16. Munchen, Backstage, DE
- 12.17. Weinheim, Café Zentralbar, DE
- 12.18. Vosselaar, Biebob, BE
- 12.19. Bochum, Matrix, DE
Swallow The Sun will bring us a bold, adventurous and characteristically dark triple full-length album entitled Songs from the North I, II & III, which will be released on November 13, 2015 via Century Media Records!
Incorporating dark menace and gradations of death, black and funeral doom, each of the three albums of Songs from the North I, II & III embodies the band’s unofficial band motto, “Gloom, Beauty & Despair”:
Songs from the North I continues in the vein of the albums before it – first-rate death-doom in the typical style of Swallow The Sun.
Songs from the North II is a beautiful, acoustic foray representing the group’s ability to unplug and revel in the darkness.
Songs from the North III is the most extreme album, a complete ride into Swallow The Sun‘s most horrific abyss of finely-crafted, conscience-crushing funeral doom.
Swallow The Sun is: Juha Raivio – guitar, Markus Jämsen – guitar, Mikko Kotamäki – vocals, Matti Honkonen -bass, Aleksi Munter – keys, and Juuso Raatikainen – drums.